High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 14 -24 (58.3%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 23 -37 (62.2%)
Copper Hills scored 23 points at the free-throw line after attempting 37 freebies to squeeze past Lone Peak. Rebecca Lefler shot lights out from distance, hitting five 3-pointers for the Grizzlies.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1