High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 14 -24 (58.3%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 23 -37 (62.2%)
Copper Hills scored 23 points at the free-throw line after attempting 37 freebies to squeeze past Lone Peak. Rebecca Lefler shot lights out from distance, hitting five 3-pointers for the Grizzlies.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 6
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1