High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 6 -7 (85.7%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 12 -17 (70.6%)
Four different players scored in double digits for the Titans, including 15-point nights from Jayda Bovero and Logan Harker, as Syracuse used a big fourth quarter to pull away.
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to same-sex...
- Booker-ing ram and broken dreams: Midseason...
- High school football: Orem continues to... 10
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 8
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Timpanogos... 1
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1