High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 6 -7 (85.7%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 12 -17 (70.6%)
Four different players scored in double digits for the Titans, including 15-point nights from Jayda Bovero and Logan Harker, as Syracuse used a big fourth quarter to pull away.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- BYU, Utah fans react to Max Hall's arrest...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1