High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Pine View totals
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 10 -18 (55.6%)
Field goals: 33 Free-throws: 6 -8 (75.0%)
In her first start of the season, Sophomore Aubri Challis dominated to the tune of 21 points in the Dixie region win. Kelsey McCann contributed 15 points in the Flyers victory at home.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1