High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Pine View totals
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 10 -18 (55.6%)
Field goals: 33 Free-throws: 6 -8 (75.0%)
In her first start of the season, Sophomore Aubri Challis dominated to the tune of 21 points in the Dixie region win. Kelsey McCann contributed 15 points in the Flyers victory at home.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- National Guard, DPS weigh possible...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 8
- High school cross-country: American... 2
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- High school football: Defense and... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1