High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Pine View totals
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 10 -18 (55.6%)
Field goals: 33 Free-throws: 6 -8 (75.0%)
In her first start of the season, Sophomore Aubri Challis dominated to the tune of 21 points in the Dixie region win. Kelsey McCann contributed 15 points in the Flyers victory at home.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- LDS missionaries share messages about...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1