High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -33 (54.5%) Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
Field goals: 15 -52 (28.8%) Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
Syracuse took control of the game heading into halftime and continued the streak for the victory. Courtney Starks had a game high 13 points with six from beyond the arc. Paige Trimble threw down 15 points.
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- High school football: Improbable final play...
- Strack family: Search warrants begin 'to...
- High school football: State tournament... 49
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 28
- Out of Africa: Refugee from Congo alive... 5
- High school football: Improbable final... 5
- High school football: Timpview the... 4
- High school football: Tanner Thompson... 2
- Rich runs over Diamond Ranch in a... 1
- High school volleyball: Titles up for... 1