High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -33 (54.5%) Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
Field goals: 15 -52 (28.8%) Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
Syracuse took control of the game heading into halftime and continued the streak for the victory. Courtney Starks had a game high 13 points with six from beyond the arc. Paige Trimble threw down 15 points.
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on Alta...
- BYU AD Tom Holmoe says Cougars should hear...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1