High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -33 (54.5%) Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
Field goals: 15 -52 (28.8%) Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
Syracuse took control of the game heading into halftime and continued the streak for the victory. Courtney Starks had a game high 13 points with six from beyond the arc. Paige Trimble threw down 15 points.
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1