High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -33 (54.5%) Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
Field goals: 15 -52 (28.8%) Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
Syracuse took control of the game heading into halftime and continued the streak for the victory. Courtney Starks had a game high 13 points with six from beyond the arc. Paige Trimble threw down 15 points.
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz continue slide with overtime...
- BYU basketball: Hot-shooting UMass fires its...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 7
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 4
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 4
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont... 1
- High school boys basketball:... 1