High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -33 (54.5%) Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
Field goals: 15 -52 (28.8%) Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
Syracuse took control of the game heading into halftime and continued the streak for the victory. Courtney Starks had a game high 13 points with six from beyond the arc. Paige Trimble threw down 15 points.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- The rough road of single motherhood —...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical coming to Salt...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 56
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 42
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 19
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 13
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High School basketball: Lone Peak uses... 4
- Tournament central: 4A boys basketball... 2
- High school basketball: Kearns advances... 2