High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -33 (54.5%) Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
Field goals: 15 -52 (28.8%) Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
Syracuse took control of the game heading into halftime and continued the streak for the victory. Courtney Starks had a game high 13 points with six from beyond the arc. Paige Trimble threw down 15 points.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1