High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 -40 (35.0%) Free-throws: 8 -12 (66.7%)
Field goals: 22 -52 (42.3%) Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Fremont took the lead in the first quarter and never looked back. Amanda Wayment, Shelby Molen and Tanesha Daniels all scored 13 points each. To contribute to the victory the team sank seven 3-pointers.
- LDS missionary critically injured in Oklahoma...
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Friday night lights central: Scores, stories,...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS Ice...
- Dick Harmon: 5 former BYU quarterbacks could...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 6
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school football: Pleasant Grove... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2