High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 -40 (35.0%) Free-throws: 8 -12 (66.7%)
Field goals: 22 -52 (42.3%) Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Fremont took the lead in the first quarter and never looked back. Amanda Wayment, Shelby Molen and Tanesha Daniels all scored 13 points each. To contribute to the victory the team sank seven 3-pointers.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1