High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 -40 (35.0%) Free-throws: 8 -12 (66.7%)
Field goals: 22 -52 (42.3%) Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Fremont took the lead in the first quarter and never looked back. Amanda Wayment, Shelby Molen and Tanesha Daniels all scored 13 points each. To contribute to the victory the team sank seven 3-pointers.
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- High school football: East's Ula... 37
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 22
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 19
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 15
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4