High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 -40 (35.0%) Free-throws: 8 -12 (66.7%)
Field goals: 22 -52 (42.3%) Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Fremont took the lead in the first quarter and never looked back. Amanda Wayment, Shelby Molen and Tanesha Daniels all scored 13 points each. To contribute to the victory the team sank seven 3-pointers.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 5
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1