High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 -40 (35.0%) Free-throws: 8 -12 (66.7%)
Field goals: 22 -52 (42.3%) Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Fremont took the lead in the first quarter and never looked back. Amanda Wayment, Shelby Molen and Tanesha Daniels all scored 13 points each. To contribute to the victory the team sank seven 3-pointers.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1