High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 15 -25 (60.0%)
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 6 -16 (37.5%)
Riverton came out on fire in the third quarter outscoring Fremont 18-9. Mallory Bostic scored 18 points with four 3-pointers. Shelby Richards added 11 points with a triple of her own.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1