High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 15 -25 (60.0%)
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 6 -16 (37.5%)
Riverton came out on fire in the third quarter outscoring Fremont 18-9. Mallory Bostic scored 18 points with four 3-pointers. Shelby Richards added 11 points with a triple of her own.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1