High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 15 -28 (53.6%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 20 -26 (76.9%)
Jordan's strong second quarter gave them the push they needed to take the victory at home. Patty Daley led with 18 points, while Abbie Bird threw down 14 with one 3-pointer.
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start employing...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 17
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1