High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 15 -28 (53.6%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 20 -26 (76.9%)
Jordan's strong second quarter gave them the push they needed to take the victory at home. Patty Daley led with 18 points, while Abbie Bird threw down 14 with one 3-pointer.
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1