High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 15 -28 (53.6%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 20 -26 (76.9%)
Jordan's strong second quarter gave them the push they needed to take the victory at home. Patty Daley led with 18 points, while Abbie Bird threw down 14 with one 3-pointer.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1