High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 15 -28 (53.6%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 20 -26 (76.9%)
Jordan's strong second quarter gave them the push they needed to take the victory at home. Patty Daley led with 18 points, while Abbie Bird threw down 14 with one 3-pointer.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Amy Donaldson: Not deciding on a starting...
- High school football: Brighton beats... 19
- High school football: Orem continues to... 10
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 5
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- Healthy racing drama at Utah High... 1
- High school girls soccer: Timpanogos... 1