High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 15 -28 (53.6%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 20 -26 (76.9%)
Jordan's strong second quarter gave them the push they needed to take the victory at home. Patty Daley led with 18 points, while Abbie Bird threw down 14 with one 3-pointer.
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- Home makeover honors refugee family's service...
- Reader voices: I'm trying to be a Mormon
- 'It can happen to anyone': Utah universities...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 37
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 13
- High school football: Bingham defense... 12
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- High school football: American Fork's... 10
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 9
- High school football: Timpview... 8