High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 13 -47 (27.7%) Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Mountain Crest totals
Field goals: 23 -54 (42.6%) Free-throws: 9 -17 (52.9%)
Kelsey Kartchner led the Mountain Crest attack with 10 points and six rebounds, as the home team nearly doubled Lone Peak's score to pick up the victory.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1