High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Summit totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 21 -36 (58.3%)
North Sevier totals
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 23 -34 (67.6%)
North Sevier's Erica Hallows drilled five 3-pointers and scored a game-high 25 points and Taylor Anderson also recorded a double-double with 13 points and 11 rebounds to help the Wolves edge out the Wildcats in double OT. Despite the loss, Jamie McNeil had a double-double with 19 points and 15 boards for South Summit
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- LDS missionaries share messages about...
- After tragedy, couple uses genetic screening...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1