High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Summit totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 21 -36 (58.3%)
North Sevier totals
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 23 -34 (67.6%)
North Sevier's Erica Hallows drilled five 3-pointers and scored a game-high 25 points and Taylor Anderson also recorded a double-double with 13 points and 11 rebounds to help the Wolves edge out the Wildcats in double OT. Despite the loss, Jamie McNeil had a double-double with 19 points and 15 boards for South Summit
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while lunging...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Murray... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1