High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Summit totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 21 -36 (58.3%)
North Sevier totals
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 23 -34 (67.6%)
North Sevier's Erica Hallows drilled five 3-pointers and scored a game-high 25 points and Taylor Anderson also recorded a double-double with 13 points and 11 rebounds to help the Wolves edge out the Wildcats in double OT. Despite the loss, Jamie McNeil had a double-double with 19 points and 15 boards for South Summit
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- Sadie Robertson lets her light shine during...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Watch: LDS musician Lindsey Stirling speaks...
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU downs BYU...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 46
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 4
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- Championship Friday, live streams,... 1
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1