High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Summit totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 21 -36 (58.3%)
North Sevier totals
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 23 -34 (67.6%)
North Sevier's Erica Hallows drilled five 3-pointers and scored a game-high 25 points and Taylor Anderson also recorded a double-double with 13 points and 11 rebounds to help the Wolves edge out the Wildcats in double OT. Despite the loss, Jamie McNeil had a double-double with 19 points and 15 boards for South Summit
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- High school football: Riverton coach... 4
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1