High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Summit totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 21 -36 (58.3%)
North Sevier totals
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 23 -34 (67.6%)
North Sevier's Erica Hallows drilled five 3-pointers and scored a game-high 25 points and Taylor Anderson also recorded a double-double with 13 points and 11 rebounds to help the Wolves edge out the Wildcats in double OT. Despite the loss, Jamie McNeil had a double-double with 19 points and 15 boards for South Summit
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1