High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Canyon View totals
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 11 -14 (78.6%)
Judge Memorial totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 7 -12 (58.3%)
With the game tied and just eight seconds remaining, Josie Platt hit two free throws to give Canyon View the lead and the win. Platt finished the game with 21 points and hit three 3-pointers and 6-of-7 foul shots. Kailie Quinn scored a game-high 24 points and two 3s for Judge in the loss.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Judge: Biological father will share custody...
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 14
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 5
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High School basketball: Lone Peak uses... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4