High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 21 -35 (60.0%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Springville's Maila Nawahine scored 22 points while two other players scored in double figures. Timpanogos was led by Jamaica Christensen who scored 14 points.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 5
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1