High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -21 (47.6%)
Field goals: 7 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Bingham's intense defense helped them jump out to an early lead on the road and Jillian Powell drilled two 3-pointers and scored a game-high 13 points to help the Miners remain undefeated on the season.
- Boise State blasts BYU 55-30, Mendenhall...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Former BYU Cougar and returned missionary...
- Steve Nash fans among Utah Jazz saddened by...
- Anything for Auni: A community rallies to...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Washington school gunman was Homecoming...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 9
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 9
- Live streams: 5A and 4A girls soccer... 4
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 3
- High school football: Defense and... 3
- High school cross-country: American... 2