High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -21 (47.6%)
Field goals: 7 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Bingham's intense defense helped them jump out to an early lead on the road and Jillian Powell drilled two 3-pointers and scored a game-high 13 points to help the Miners remain undefeated on the season.
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- 'Saturday's Warrior' director shares details...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the Mormon...
- Former Ute center Dallin Bachynski impresses...
- River rafters discover wreckage of aircraft...