High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 13 -17 (76.5%)
The Thunder pulled away when they went on a 24-2 run across the second and third quarters due to increased intensity on the defensive end. Nine different players scored for Westlake, led by Ashley Calder with 14 points and Mackenzie Meyers with 10 points.
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- High school football: Riverton coach... 4
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1