High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 13 -17 (76.5%)
The Thunder pulled away when they went on a 24-2 run across the second and third quarters due to increased intensity on the defensive end. Nine different players scored for Westlake, led by Ashley Calder with 14 points and Mackenzie Meyers with 10 points.
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Strack family: Search warrants begin 'to...
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball championship...
- High school football: State tournament... 50
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 29
- Out of Africa: Refugee from Congo alive... 5
- High school football: Improbable final... 5
- High school football: Timpview the... 5
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition:... 3
- High school football: Tanner Thompson... 2
- Rich runs over Diamond Ranch in a... 1