High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 13 -17 (76.5%)
The Thunder pulled away when they went on a 24-2 run across the second and third quarters due to increased intensity on the defensive end. Nine different players scored for Westlake, led by Ashley Calder with 14 points and Mackenzie Meyers with 10 points.
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- High school football: Improbable final play...
- Strack family: Search warrants begin 'to...
- High school football: State tournament... 49
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 27
- Out of Africa: Refugee from Congo alive... 5
- High school football: Improbable final... 5
- High school football: Timpview the... 4
- High school football: Tanner Thompson... 2
- Rich runs over Diamond Ranch in a... 1
- High school volleyball: Titles up for... 1