High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 12 -16 (75.0%)
Cortney Porter had a very solid outing for Bonneville as she scored 26 points including six treys and added seven rebounds and seven assists. She was helped greatly by teammate Emilie Volk who scored 15 points and grabbed 10 boards.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Wet, cool August delivered more than twice...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1