High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 12 -16 (75.0%)
Cortney Porter had a very solid outing for Bonneville as she scored 26 points including six treys and added seven rebounds and seven assists. She was helped greatly by teammate Emilie Volk who scored 15 points and grabbed 10 boards.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1