High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Free-throws: 20 -24 (83.3%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 10 -20 (50.0%)
Bradley Kitchen torched the nets for 18 points, while Max Schriener added 16 points to lead Springville past Dixie in the Ken Robinson Classic.
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Parry's Power Guide for week 6 17
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 8
- High school football: Zach Katoa's 6... 8
- High school football: Bingham rolls... 4
- High school football: Brighton focused... 3
- Denver's Kayvon Webster introduces Utah... 2
- High school football: Work ethic has... 2
- Rich High runs over Monticello to spoil... 1