High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 -55 (29.1%) Free-throws: 7 -9 (77.8%)
Field goals: 16 -47 (34.0%) Free-throws: 6 -7 (85.7%)
Rebecca MaWhinney scored 16 points in addition to nine rebounds and five steals to lead Wasatch to the tight, defensive victory over Hurricane at the Sevier Valley Center.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Dick Harmon: College football recruiters are...
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 22
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Dick Harmon: College football... 8
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3