High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 -55 (29.1%) Free-throws: 7 -9 (77.8%)
Field goals: 16 -47 (34.0%) Free-throws: 6 -7 (85.7%)
Rebecca MaWhinney scored 16 points in addition to nine rebounds and five steals to lead Wasatch to the tight, defensive victory over Hurricane at the Sevier Valley Center.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1