High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 -55 (29.1%) Free-throws: 7 -9 (77.8%)
Field goals: 16 -47 (34.0%) Free-throws: 6 -7 (85.7%)
Rebecca MaWhinney scored 16 points in addition to nine rebounds and five steals to lead Wasatch to the tight, defensive victory over Hurricane at the Sevier Valley Center.
- Boise State blasts BYU 55-30, Mendenhall...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Former BYU Cougar and returned missionary...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Steve Nash fans among Utah Jazz saddened by...
- Anything for Auni: A community rallies to...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 9
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 9
- Live streams: 5A and 4A girls soccer... 4
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 3
- High school football: Defense and... 3
- High school cross-country: American... 2