High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 0 -3 (0.0%)
Jessica Nakken led a very balanced scoring attack for Cedar with 11 points including three 3-pointers to lead Cedar to a double-digit victory. Madison Alger aided Nakken with nine points, including three treys.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1