High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 0 -3 (0.0%)
Jessica Nakken led a very balanced scoring attack for Cedar with 11 points including three 3-pointers to lead Cedar to a double-digit victory. Madison Alger aided Nakken with nine points, including three treys.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- BYU football: After initial struggles,...
- Ogden home burglarized while family attends...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1