High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 4 -9 (44.4%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 2 -7 (28.6%)
Westlake answered the call defensively, holding Hunter to 16 points in the opening two quarters. Ashley Calder dropped 19 points, while Jessica Pontius added 16 more in the win.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- BYU AD Tom Holmoe says Cougars should hear...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1