High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 16 -23 (69.6%)
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 11 -15 (73.3%)
Despite being down by nine points at halftime, Syracuse was able to steal the win from Weber behind its 28-6 run in the fourth quarter. Takenna Hamblin tallied 16 points, while Logan Harker chipped in 15 to fuel the Titans.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1