High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -49 (34.7%) Free-throws: 6 -9 (66.7%)
Field goals: 14 -38 (36.8%) Free-throws: 11 -18 (61.1%)
Trailing by 10 after the half, Murray had a big second half including holding Odgen to two points in the fourth quarter to capture the win. The Spartans were led by Brittany Golder who scored 15 points including one make from behind the arc.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1