High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 11 -13 (84.6%)
Thanks to Lauren Mott and Kathryn Mount, who each scored 16 points, Logan was able to hold off Ogden which put up a good fight. The Tigers were led by Morgan Jones who scored 20 points in the loss.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom Hill...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1