High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 5 -7 (71.4%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 6 -8 (75.0%)
Clearfield was able to escape with the narrow win over Highland behind its balanced scoring and strong fourth quarter performance. Jocelyn Jones' team-high 12 points and Kaitlyn Stratton's 10 points led the way for the Falcons, while Haylie Bell hit three treys and poured in a game-high 17 points to fuel the Rams.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 8
- High school cross-country: American... 2
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- High school football: Defense and... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1