High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 5 -7 (71.4%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 6 -8 (75.0%)
Clearfield was able to escape with the narrow win over Highland behind its balanced scoring and strong fourth quarter performance. Jocelyn Jones' team-high 12 points and Kaitlyn Stratton's 10 points led the way for the Falcons, while Haylie Bell hit three treys and poured in a game-high 17 points to fuel the Rams.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 64
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1