High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 -30 (40.0%) Free-throws: 4 -6 (66.7%)
Mountain Crest totals
Field goals: 21 -62 (33.9%) Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Kelsey Kartchner led Mountain Crest with a double-double Tuesday night, with 14 points and 11 rebounds in the Mountain Crest victory. Katie Wallentine added 10 points for the home team, who outscored Clearfield 31-11 in the first half.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- National Guard, DPS weigh possible...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 8
- High school cross-country: American... 2
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- High school football: Defense and... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1