High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 11 -22 (50.0%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 15 -20 (75.0%)
Jocelyn Jones scored 19 points and made two 3-pointers to help the Falcons defeat the Cougars. Brooklyn Durbano also contributed 11 points for the Falcons.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 10
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 9
- High school football: Riverton coach... 6
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1