High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 11 -22 (50.0%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 15 -20 (75.0%)
Jocelyn Jones scored 19 points and made two 3-pointers to help the Falcons defeat the Cougars. Brooklyn Durbano also contributed 11 points for the Falcons.
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- High school boys track: Davis wins another 5A...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation of...
- Hundreds of teens in Southern California go...
- Mia Love announces she's officially running...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A, 3A state... 49
- High school football: Riley Nelson... 27
- High school recruiting: Jackson Barton,... 20
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- High school football: East star running... 4
- Orem football player remains in... 3
- High school boys track: Davis wins... 3
- High school sports: Tuesday's roundup 2