High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 6 -10 (60.0%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 5 -10 (50.0%)
Richfield started the game out strong scoring 12 points in the first quarter. Sloane Roundy led with 12 points. Sammi Beck and Megan Bean combined for 23 points and three from behind the arc.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Utah mom inspires braid for Prim in 'Hunger...
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure grows on...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- A mother's voice: Remembering Emilie a year...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- High school football: East's Ula... 8
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 4
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 4
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball:... 1