High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 6 -10 (60.0%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 5 -10 (50.0%)
Richfield started the game out strong scoring 12 points in the first quarter. Sloane Roundy led with 12 points. Sammi Beck and Megan Bean combined for 23 points and three from behind the arc.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1