High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 6 -10 (60.0%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 5 -10 (50.0%)
Richfield started the game out strong scoring 12 points in the first quarter. Sloane Roundy led with 12 points. Sammi Beck and Megan Bean combined for 23 points and three from behind the arc.
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1