High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 6 -10 (60.0%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 5 -10 (50.0%)
Richfield started the game out strong scoring 12 points in the first quarter. Sloane Roundy led with 12 points. Sammi Beck and Megan Bean combined for 23 points and three from behind the arc.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1