High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 6 -10 (60.0%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 5 -10 (50.0%)
Richfield started the game out strong scoring 12 points in the first quarter. Sloane Roundy led with 12 points. Sammi Beck and Megan Bean combined for 23 points and three from behind the arc.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 64
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1