High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Salem Hills totals
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 15 -23 (65.2%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 18 -28 (64.3%)
Malia Nawahine recorded the double-double with 16 points and 13 boards, and Ashli Averett added 16 points with three treys to help Springville win and remain undefeated. Missy Belliston led all scorers with 22 points in the loss.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- High school football: East's Ula... 32
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 15
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 14
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4