High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Salem Hills totals
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 15 -23 (65.2%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 18 -28 (64.3%)
Malia Nawahine recorded the double-double with 16 points and 13 boards, and Ashli Averett added 16 points with three treys to help Springville win and remain undefeated. Missy Belliston led all scorers with 22 points in the loss.
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to same-sex...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- High school football: Orem continues to... 10
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 8
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Timpanogos... 1
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1