High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Salem Hills totals
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 15 -23 (65.2%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 18 -28 (64.3%)
Malia Nawahine recorded the double-double with 16 points and 13 boards, and Ashli Averett added 16 points with three treys to help Springville win and remain undefeated. Missy Belliston led all scorers with 22 points in the loss.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1