High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 4 -7 (57.1%)
Eight players scored for Springville, as the Red Devils added another win to their perfect record. Malia Nawahine led all scorers with 27 points. In the loss, Noa Talia contributed 18 points and 14 rebounds.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- A mother's voice: Remembering Emilie a year...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure grows on...
- Utah mom inspires braid for Prim in 'Hunger...
- High school football: East's Ula... 15
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 4
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball:... 1