High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 4 -7 (57.1%)
Eight players scored for Springville, as the Red Devils added another win to their perfect record. Malia Nawahine led all scorers with 27 points. In the loss, Noa Talia contributed 18 points and 14 rebounds.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Sadie Robertson lets her light shine during...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1