High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 4 -7 (57.1%)
Eight players scored for Springville, as the Red Devils added another win to their perfect record. Malia Nawahine led all scorers with 27 points. In the loss, Noa Talia contributed 18 points and 14 rebounds.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1