High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 4 -7 (57.1%)
Eight players scored for Springville, as the Red Devils added another win to their perfect record. Malia Nawahine led all scorers with 27 points. In the loss, Noa Talia contributed 18 points and 14 rebounds.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 64
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1