High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 4 -7 (57.1%)
Eight players scored for Springville, as the Red Devils added another win to their perfect record. Malia Nawahine led all scorers with 27 points. In the loss, Noa Talia contributed 18 points and 14 rebounds.
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- BYU, Utah fans react to Max Hall's arrest...
- LDS missionaries share messages about...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1