High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 9 -26 (34.6%)
Noa Talia put the team on her back as she scored 21 points and grabbed 18 rebounds in the Provo win. The Bulldogs held the Lions to one point in the first quarter.
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Man charged with killing Ogden officer found...
- Provo couple killed in RV accident near St....
- BYU basketball: Agustin Ambrosino leaves BYU...
- Davis County honor student arrested in deaths...
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay unions...
- BYU, Utah and Utah State 2013 football...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- LIVE TODAY: Deseret News live streaming... 5
- Randy Hollis: Coach Phil Russell made a... 4
- High school baseball: Layton holds on... 3
- Orem football player Ben Smith on the... 2
- High school baseball: Bingham shuts... 2
- High school boys soccer: Bountiful... 2