High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 9 -26 (34.6%)
Noa Talia put the team on her back as she scored 21 points and grabbed 18 rebounds in the Provo win. The Bulldogs held the Lions to one point in the first quarter.
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Friday night lights central: Scores, stories,...
- LDS missionary critically injured in Oklahoma...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS Ice...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Sports BLT: BYU fan gets creative with...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 6
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school football: Pleasant Grove... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2