High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 9 -26 (34.6%)
Noa Talia put the team on her back as she scored 21 points and grabbed 18 rebounds in the Provo win. The Bulldogs held the Lions to one point in the first quarter.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1