High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 9 -26 (34.6%)
Noa Talia put the team on her back as she scored 21 points and grabbed 18 rebounds in the Provo win. The Bulldogs held the Lions to one point in the first quarter.
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Sex abuse claims against Utah educator who...
- Marriage isn’t about romance
- High school football: State tournament... 43
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 17
- Out of Africa: Refugee from Congo alive... 5
- Video: Improbable final play lifts... 3
- Rich runs over Diamond Ranch in a... 1
- High school volleyball: Titles up for... 1
- High school football: Tanner Thompson... 1
- High school volleyball: No. 1... 1