High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 9 -26 (34.6%)
Noa Talia put the team on her back as she scored 21 points and grabbed 18 rebounds in the Provo win. The Bulldogs held the Lions to one point in the first quarter.
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Links: BYU gets a new commitment; Utes are...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Lindsey Stirling responds to modesty...
- Harley rider killed in accident identified
- Dick Harmon: Who's going to follow... 17
- Morning links: SI features Frank... 11
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 8
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball... 7
- High school softball: 5A/4A state... 5
- High school boys soccer: 5A/4A state... 2
- High school track: Final top... 1
- High school baseball: Bingham's bats... 1