High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 12 -23 (52.2%)
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 5 -18 (27.8%)
Takenna Hamblin finished with a game-high 21 points and Logan Harker also scored 20 points for Syracuse in their victory over Lehi. Tyra Rodriguez made three 3-pointers and scored 18 points for the Pioneers.
|AH QUIN, Anga||2|
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1