High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 11 -28 (39.3%)
Concordia Prep totals
Field goals: 5 Free-throws: 6 -12 (50.0%)
Paul Yi scored a game-high 16 points, and Mount Vernon picked up its first win of the season with a road victory. Bom In and Joseph Lin combined for 28 points in the win.
|SUNG , Kim||1|
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1